We aim to ensure Universiti Malaya’s position as a premier university by establishing JPPHB as an organisation that excels in building and preserving the infrastructure and property of our university.
- To safeguard the interests and well-being of the campus community and all users of its facilities.
- To create an effective, committed and dynamic property management system for the university.
- To implement efficient and cost-effective development projects for the university.
- Convert 5 tonnes of waste per year into useful secondary products e.g., fertiliser
- Reduce the usage of utilities by 3% per year (MW = Electricity, Water = m3)
- Ensure that 90% of complaints and repair requests through the Helpdesk system are attended to in a timely manner.
- Complete three strategic development projects per year.
- Increase disabled-friendly facilities by at least one per year.
- Generate 2 business intelligence reports per year for top management.
- Allocate at least 1% of OCAR PPHB budget for the latest technology (advanced/green) for campus use.